Did you know that you can make your most popular and go viral by distributing it to the right places?
I’m sure many of you create a unique piece of content that you want to share with the world.
Knowing what to do next is the most important part of the going viral stage to take place in most case you would just add your post to your social platform and that it.
Obviously, many forget that this is a business and you have to put yourself out in the marketplace to be found otherwise no one knows you exist.
Using social media as it allows users to click-through your post or at least like it or retweets it. In this post, you will learn 14 way that you can start implementing today to start your viral post.
How To Make Your Blog Posts Go Viral
1. Headline Because of it the first thing a visitor sees when they land
on your website. Obviously, it the tagline that will determine the value
and how someone may interact so you want to be sure that it’s catchy.
2. Timing you may be saying how is time going to play an important roll
in how my blog post reach a greater audience, well morning post create
the greater number of pageview.
3. Adding images to base on your main keyword ass it helps push more weight
and may trigger a spark in your reader minds.
4. Give more just think about your blog as a playground, kids have multiple
things to choose from and can test most if not all of what the playground has to offer
so they tend to stay around longer.
5. Social bookmarking has been one of the best ways to get your post
in front of a high target audience and can reach thousands in a
very short time.
6. Post on Forums in a niche that you’re currently promoting and write
about the benefits a client will achieve from using your service or product.
7. Creating great content that appealing reader find of value in which it expanded
growth in there business by following tips you shared in your post.
8. Create a list post when done in the correct manner you can’t go
wrong because it adds so much information your readers can learn from.
9. Create an interview posted by doing so it gives you a chance
to connect with a highly respected author in your space and
you also gain credibility and become a trusted brand.
10. Answer your reader question in your post create a
connection with the audience when they see that you have there
best interest in heart and your post resonate they will share your post.
11. Introduction a great introduction makes the reader want to read on
and hang around longer and visit more post on your blog.
12. Promoting Your Blog Post this is the part where people never get side tract
and think if they post in a few groups then that’s it your post has to connect
with the ones you’re writing it for.
13. Write Short Post that natural for a reader to intake most readers skim through
a blog and don’t hang around long so make your most important points stand out
by using bold and italics.
14. Syndicate is sure you use sites such as Ping-O-Matic and Pingler
to push your post out to the massive.
And if you are looking for some additional ways to promote your post, check out these awesome articles from John Chow and Jeff Bullas.
If you like this please do me a favor and share with others and retweet and comment.